Friday, January 28, 2011

The Climacus Conference

Yay! I've been watching for this for a while now. We're all registered and ready to go (well, we're not packed yet - that's not supposed to be done until the hour before, right?   just kidding.  But those who really know me know that's how I operate. :-))  

Anyway, we can't wait to hear John Granger speak. At this link is the talk John Granger gave last year (I didn't attend; I just listened online). After listening to it many times, taking notes, and having many fruitful discussions with my children, I thought, 'Next chance I get, I'm going to hear him speak.'  

But we're also going to be blessed by hearing Vigen Guroian, Andrew Kern, and Bobby Maddex. I've never heard her speak, but I'm intrigued by the title of the talk to be given by Rachel Leake. Also, Marriage as a Spiritual Resource and The World of Dostoevsky? Oh, my.

Don't those topics looked wonderful?

No comments:

Post a Comment